Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Saturday, October 1, 2016

Sweet Moments

Hi creative friends I am here today to share some tea time party embellishments. Tea Time is a time of friendships,  building new one's & kindling old ones. A tea party consist of tea, ice tea or even hot chocolate, petit sandwiches, & little dessert's.  Music playing softly either by a cd or a string quartet.



Make new friends and keep the old, One is silver and the other old ~ Old Rhyme


teared cake plate


An teapot invitation, with a large teapot place mat, teacup treat holder & a name place marker.


Teatime is the occasion to enjoy your most beautiful lace, linens,  china cups, 
saucers, plates and platters & teapots, they don't even have to match,
With this pretty party theme tea, I have created a teared cake stand, 
a teacup treat holder, a place mat, & a name place setting. I created this set using BoBunny Sweet Moments paper collection.

Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy a tea party invite new friends & old alike, dress up & have fun,

Have a great blessed day, 
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment