Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, October 24, 2016

Winter Bliss Christmas Cards

Hello & welcome to the Quick Quotes & Xyron Blog hop,  I have created 2 cards for this blog hop,  using Quick Quotes new collection called "Winter Bliss".


Christmas Cards front view

 These are the Xyron products used on this projects 



61 days until Christmas Day, and 42 days before I mail my Christmas cards out to friends & family.

CARD 1 - Winter Bliss Tree


I started out with a basic white card stock for the card. This card is 4 1/4 X 5 !/2. I cut the blue patterned paper QQP-WI103 to measure 4 X 5 1/4. I then ran it through the big shot using a cuttlebug embossing folder "Snow Flakes" The tree was created with 1/2 strips of paper trimming each of the ends  indicated above,  The numbers of the paper collection I used was QQP-WI105 for the bottom layer working up QQP-WI101 THEN QQP-WI04 and the top layer is the backside of QQP-WI104.
I stamped Merry Christmas with Aqua PowderPuff Chalking Ink on white card stock which was layered on QQP-WI102. A sentiment was also stamped on the inside of the card. The finishing touch to card 1 was a yarn string, buttons and a pink snowflake to top of the tree. 

CARD 2 - Sleigh Ride

Card 2 base card is also a basic white card stock measuring 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 in the landscape position. QQP-WI103 measuring 4 X 51/4" placing the blue paper on to the white card stock layering a piece of patterned paper QQP-WI104 (white with blue diamond/dot side) measuring 3 3/4 X 5" on top of the blue. A piece of white card stock was placed into the embossing folder "Snow Flakes" then layer it over the patterned paper. I cut out the sleigh and reindeer out of QQP-WI 103, running both through the Xyron sticker maker, then placed then on to the Snow flake back ground flying in the air. 
Stamping Merry Christmas with Aqua PowderPuff Chalking ink on white card stock which was layered on to a blue patterned paper. Finishing the card by stamping a sentiment in the inside of the card. 

Supplies Used: Quick Quotes, 
Winter Bliss paper collection **New

Xyron adhesives
White Card Stock
Stampin Up Christmas stamp sets
Cuttlebug Embossing folder "Snow Flakes"

Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes & the bog hop with Xryon

Kathi - designer

No comments:

Post a Comment