Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Friday, November 25, 2016

Christmas Tea Mini Album

Hi, Kathi here today to share with you a mini album using a new paper line Winter Bliss by Quick Quotes with a chipboard mini album from Want2scrap.  Winter Bliss is such a vibrant colors of teal & bright pink (like a fuchsia) & white.  I created this mini album using embellishments from KS4U such as the ribbon's, trims & flowers.


I used turquoise and White enamel dots on the front of the small pocket envelope from Want2scrap 



Also from Want2scrap I used Couture Swirls - White Pearls to dress up around the photo mat.
I used Couture Swirls - White Pearls to dress up the flip open journaling card.

The snow flake was cut from the patterned paper line using a spellbinders thinly craft die. This tea cup and saucer chipboard mini album is also a product from Want2scrap

Products Used:

Quick Quotes:
Patterned Paper: Winter Bliss,

Want2scrap:
Enamel Dots - Turquoise,  Hot Pink &
Pearls: Gun Metal

KS4U:
Roses: White, Fuchsia, turquoise
Trims: .25 white trim, Braided Turquoise trim, 

SpellbindersL Snowflake die
Scorpal: Pocket envelopes craft dies


Thanks for stopping by.
Kathi






No comments:

Post a Comment