Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, November 14, 2016

Giving Thanks Loaded Envelopes

I am excited to share with you two loaded envelopes using Earth, Wind Fire by quick quotes.  I incorporated Want2Scrap embellishments. These envelopes are stuffed with journaling cards, tags, & goodies. These measure 6 X 9 with pockets on the front & back.  Join Quick Quotes & Want2Scrap blog hop. Come check out all the designers & their projects.

 Envelope 1 





Close up of envelope 1
I used Xyron sticker maker & tape runner to adhere pieces to the outside of envelopes, tags, or on bag toppers using embellishments.  I used the sticker maker to layer the FALL pennant, The large flowers on each envelope from KS4U then each was spayed with distress stain. 


Envelope 2
Each envelope was filled with tags, embellishments, flowers & goodies. 

Supplies Used: Quick Quotes
Patterned Paper: Earth Wind Fire 
       QQP-EW108
       QQP-EW106 
       QQP-EW105
       QQP-EW 101
Quick Quotes quotes " Autumn Leaves & Thanksgiving (older quotes from my stash)
Want2Scrap Bling - jewel bling
Xyron Sticker Maker & tape runner

Petalo flowers
Leaves from the Dollar Tree
Stampin Up Banner Punch
Martha Stewart edge punch
Fabric flower from KS4U
Chiffon  Ribbons

Thanks for stopping by,

Kathi




No comments:

Post a Comment