Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, November 3, 2016

Winter Bliss Snowflake

Hello Quick Quote friends, Kathi here today to share with you two Christmas Cards using quick quotes Winter Bliss & Want2Scrap,



Winter Bliss Snowflake Christmas Cards, I used both colors of the Winter Bliss, 


I used a plastic brick stencil from Want2Scrap, Using speckling, I filled the stencil completely carefully removing the  brink form, washed it off with soap & water (so it could be used again). I set the piece of paper to the side to dry.  I also used the specking to create snow around the brink. after the brick dried I used glue that a white flocking to create a snow like look. 


On the pink paper I used three layers  of the paper layering each layer 1/4" smaller as I stacked them. The edges were distressed by using scissors. The laser snowflakes & the inside of the paper dole were distressed with the pixie pink chalking ink. the glue was applied to the snowflakes then dipped into white/clear glitter. I layered the paper with the last layer popped up using pot dots & then a light pink ribbon was created into a soft bow, Want2scrap bling was added to the center of each of the snowflakes. 

Supplies Used:
    Enamel Dots

Quick Quotes - 
Winter Bliss ***New 
Lazer Cut Snowflakes ***New

Other Supplies:
Pink wire ribbon 
Square paper Dollie
Intricate Dollie - Gypsy Soul Lasercuts

Thanks for stopping by the blog enjoy all the new creations made by each of the designers. 
Kathi 

No comments:

Post a Comment