Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas Skates Christmas Cards

Hello, Quick Quote friends, today I have two Christmas Cards using two collections from quick quotes - Farmhouse and Chiffon.

 Both Cards

Card 1 
Card 1 was created with Quick Quotes Chiffon Collection QQP-CF100 The card has glitter paper for the sole of the shoe and the blade of the skate. The boot is laced with a thin red ribbon. finished embellished the skate with three roses, one red & two cream. 


 On the inside of card 1 there is a small envelope for a gift card or a letter for the recipient.

Card 2
Card 2 was created with Farmhouse Collection QQP-FA101  The card has glitter paper for the sole of the shoe and the blade of the skate. The boot is laced with dark blue brads, with two - two tone roses and one blue flower. 


Inside of the card is a small envelope for a gift card or a small letter.

Quick Quotes Supplies Used:

Thank you for stopping by Quick Quotes, Have a blessed day.

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment