Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Mulberry Dream

Hello, welcome - today I am sharing with you an altered project. I used the Quick Quotes Mulberry Paper Pack.



Full view

Then parchment roses was placed under the dream/butterfly and to additional area's. Parchment flowers was added to the wire clock, cascading down the left side with a large cluster on the dome of the wire cage. with a single rose with a white organza bow on the right base of the cage. 




Close up of the clock


The butterflies are created with a sizzix die  & layered. The edges of the butterflies are distressed with PowderedPuff chalking ink, Berry Jam or Blue Moon (from my stash 2010 it had been discontinued). 


Dream is colored with Berry Jam chalking ink and clear smooch was added over the whole word.  Smooch was also brushed over the butterflies to make them sparkle. 

The boxes are covered with patterned paper QQP-MB103 and QQP-MB 102. Each of the boxes I distressed the ended of the box with PowderedPuff chalking ink. Venice lace was added to the edge of the box with a flat braided trim. Venice lace was also added to the top of the bottom box.  


The wood line was painted with white acrylic paint then pattered paper was added to the sides and the inside of the lid. Each butterfly was cut our using the patterned paper, layering  different patterned paper to highlight the details of the butterflies. 


Supplies Used:
Quick Quotes:
Mulberry Paper Pack
       QQP-MB100
       QQP-MB102
       QQP-MB103
       QQP-MB105
Berry Jam 2016 PowderPuff Chalking ink

Other Supplies:
Sizzix Butterfly Die
KS4U Parchment flowers , lace, trims,
Chipboard word "Dream" from my stash 
Used shipping boxes
Wood lid from a large marker box
Tim Holtz metal wheels
Metal wire clock cage

Thanks for stopping by today.

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment