Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Friday, May 26, 2017

Live In The Moment

Hello, Kathi here to share with you the 12 X 12 layout using chalk inks & stamps.  I started by choosing my paper.  I used paper line "Adventures Awaits". 

Full view - 12 X 12 Layout
Embellishments - gears, charms, chipboards Was placed on with Glossy accents. 
The chipboard I used powderpuff light moss then used glitter paste over the chalking inks. 

Embellishment is a large metal key.

I used PowderPuff chalking Inks Light Moss & Navy, stamping with several stamps, Light moss was used with a diamond stamp, Navy was used with two different flourish stamps. chalking ink was also used on the chipboard.

Flourish & Memories chipboard & was colored with the 2017 Powderpuff Royal Blue Chalking Ink & outlined with Pearlescent sugar. The memories chipboard was chalked with Royal Blue powderpuff chalking ink, the letters where outline with sugar pearlescent. 

I used PowderPuff chalking Ink & glitter paste on the leaves & flourish then stamped a sentiment to the bottom right of the photo Play with any stamps & chalking inks, it can add additional dimension to your project.
I printed the photo with a TS5020 Canon printer.

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Adventure Awaits
2017 PowderPuff Chalking Ink : Royal Blue
2016 PowderPuff Chalking Ink Light Moss

Other supplies:
TS 5020 Canon Printer
Stamps from my stash
BoBunny Glitter paste emerald
BoBunny Pearlescents - sugar
Chipboard by Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts
Metal embellishments from my stash.

Thanks foe stopping by
Kathi Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment