Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, May 4, 2017

Mulberry Photo Frame,

Welcome, thanks for stopping by today, today I am sharing with you the photo frame I did for Mothers Day, I used the same paper line I did for the other gifts I created to give my daughter.  Mothers Day is just around the corner.




The paper line is by Quick Quotes is call Mulberry. I used QQP-MB102 for the frame. I used 2017 PowderPuff Chalking Ink Royal Blue to color the outside of the frame and 2017 PowderPuff Chalking Ink Violet for the edge of the heart on the frame. 



I created the flowers with a flower die from my stash, each flower I distress the edges with the Royal Blue and Violet Chalking Inks, to give it dimension and to add some color. I added a brad in the center of the three large flowers and large pearl drops to the center of the two smaller flowers.   Then added my sentiment from the Mulberry 12 X 12 Quotes & Phases Sheet. 

This photo shows the entire set, I made this just a few projects ago. The set is now complete for Mothers Day. 

Supplies Used:
Pattered Paper: Quick Quotes Mulberry 


Thanks for sharing this time with us today, & Have a Happy Mothers Day.

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment