Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Friday, June 2, 2017

Junes Friday's Challenge Masculine Cards

Fridays Challenge on Quick Quotes

I have created three masculine cards for the guys in my family.


 Card 1
On card 1 I used Mulberry Paper line QQP-MB101 on a black base card. 
The tool chest was created with red and silver paper.
I placed the red card stock into an embossing folder that looks like a metal grate.  The tools was cut using silver paper then ran through the die cut machine cutting with red card stock. They where  then trimmed down to just the handles of the tools. I then ran them through the Big Shot in an embossing folder. I stamped the sentiments with archival ink distressing the edges with 2017 Royal Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink. Layering the tools at the bottom of the tool chest and added the hammer and screwdriver under the sentiment. Card 1 is a 41/4 X 51/2" card

Card 2
On card 2 & 3 I used Quick Quotes paper line Adventure Awaits QQP-AD101
Card 2 is is 51/2 X 51/2" card, with a light sea foam card base. I cut two layers of papers 51/4 X 51/4" & 5 X 5" Layering each layer after distressing the edges with a distress tool then edges them with 2016 Navy Powderpuff Chalking Ink. The motorcycle was die cut using the same paper line and used the chalking ink to highlight the area's of the motorcycle. The edges of the lighter paper with a gears stamp. A sentiment was stamped on white card stock distressed with Navy chalking ink, layered on the patterned paper. 


 Card 3
Card 3 is a 4`/4 X 51/2" card, the card base is a white card stock, layering two pieces of the paper line with the edges distressed with a distressing tool. I wrapped bakers twine around the top 1/3 of the card layering the sentiment and a large anchor. The top paper was curled up exposing a sentiment underneath.  The top sentiment was distressed with the navy chalking ink. 


Supplies used:
Paper Line: Mulberry QQP-MB101
                    Adventure Awaits QQP-AD101

Other supplies used:
Bakers Twine
Anchor Die Cut
Motorcycle Die Cut 
Tool Die Cut
Stamp sets by Stampin Up


No comments:

Post a Comment