Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Saturday, June 24, 2017

Time 2 Fish

Hello, Welcome today I am sharing with you a 12 X 12 Layout I created using Quick Quotes paper line Anchors Aweigh and Mulberry.


Full View
The back ground paper is Mulberry QQP-MB101
The Photo Mats  Mulberry QQP-MB105 and QQP-MB100

Upper Left
Close up of the photo mats, I created fishing line with bakers twine hooked on the salmon under the corner of the upper left of the photo mats. 


Upper Right
On the upper right of the layout. I die cut the clock and the #2 out of QQP-MB100. The letters on the FISH was die cut from white which are the back ground and QQP-MB105. The flourish's was cut out of QQP-MB 105 and QQP-MB100


Lower Right
The flourishes, flags and Quote mats where cut out of QQP-MB105 & QQP-MB100


Lower Left
Bakers twin was placed around the quote and part of the photo and photo mats. I cut out a die cut with QQP-MB100 all the edges distressed with 2016 Berry Jam Powder Puff Chalking Inks Placed on with Button brads from my stash.


Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Quick Quotes Mulberry 
                            
Chalking Ink: 2016 Berry Jam chalking inks

Thanks for watching.

Kathi Mann Designer


No comments:

Post a Comment