Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, September 7, 2017

Prayer Journal Page

I enjoyed creating a prayer journal, this project is meant to take awhile to finish.  I will add to this as I add to the journal, I will add my thoughts , Bible scriptures and prayers.  This journal is 6 X 9 with a 3" spine. On the inside there are 3 sections. each section is placed on to the spine with a ribbon, Each section can be removed for the ease of working  on a page,


The front of journal. The paper line is Quick Quotes "Serenade"

I used The beautiful Serenade paper on the inside cover decorating  the page with beautiful coral lace which created a pocket with a photo mate. On the next page I used spays to create the look of the page then stamped a sentiment  with a appliqué butterfly


Journal Page

I created a flower using paper scraps from Quick Quotes, and distressing the edges with PowerPuff chalking Inks,  The cross is cut out of Quick Quotes paper as well.

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: "Serenade"**** New
                             Scraps from several Quick Quotes paper lines
PowderPuff Chalking Ink
                               2017 PowderPuff Chalking Ink
                                2016 PowderPuff Chalking Ink -Mahogany
Stamps:
             Joy Clair - All things possible
                            - Anchor of Hope
              BoBunny - Rejoice
                              - Be the Light
                              - Captured

Lace & trims from KS4U
Want 2 Scrap - Pearl Bling

Thanks for stopping by

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment