Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A glimpse in the past.

Welcome, thanks for joining me today, Today I am sharing two single 12 X 12 layouts. Each layout has memorabilia. Page 1 is a layout of the 1973 Inaugural parade.  A town in Northern Idaho - Lewiston Idaho was invited to participate in the inaugural parade. It was my junior year of high school.  The large photo is of the entire marching band, drill team and dance squad." The memorabilia is the flyer of the inaugural parade which flips up to reveal the rest of the photo's.


The paper line used was an older paper line from Quick Quotes -Andrew Avenue and Julie Je T'aime

Lewiston Senior High
Bengal Tiger's 

The photo of the tiger was one of the displays at the Smithsonian Museum. 


We toured the Capital, the Washington Monument & the White House



We ended out trip in the big apple "New York City"


Close up of the flyer.

Layout #2 
This layout was our 40 year reunion 1974 - 2014

My tassels from graduation, a mini copy of my graduation announcement. With photo's from graduations night, and the front of the high school.




Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Quick Quotes - Andrew Avenue and Julie Je t'amine

BoBunny: Glitter Paste
Roses: Kraft Supplies 4 U
Embellishments from my stash

Thanks for stopping by today.

Kathi - Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment