Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Friday, November 17, 2017

Today I am so thankful

Thanks for joining me today,  I took the contents of the Q Club and this what I have created.


2 single 12 X 12 layouts, 12  Christmas cards and 1 mini albums.   The Christmas cards I used the quotes to create the front of the cards. Three of the cards have duplicate quotes, they are designed somewhat different.

Layout 1 (on the left) I used the circles as photo mats, added Happy Beyond Measure is backed with white card store then mated on the patterned paper. I used the light weight chipboard backed by the co-ordinating patterned paper.


Layout 2 (on the right) I used the cut out "Today I am Thankful" as my focal point, cutting leaves to add to the center of the semi-circle. Adding green bling and green and orange dots  around the semicircle.  I added a cascading waterfall photo mat under the word thankful.


Inside of mini album
Quote from the kit, die cut winter sleigh filled with presents

Supplies used:
November Q Club kit

Thanks for stopping by.

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment